[TR] Push or pull

tfansher at comcast.net tfansher at comcast.net
Wed Oct 24 15:28:32 MDT 2007

Sure, my 73 MkII Stag has the fan clutch assembly and we all know how cool they have tended to run  ;^)   Not hot up to 105 degree days on the way to Rockford two years ago, but A/C increased the temp so wasn't used. That made Janet really happy - to have air and not be able to use it. I'm still working on the problem. She made the trip to Jekyll Island 200 miles in the upper 80's and had no overheating problems, but we didn't use the a/c either.

Tom

From: Craig Foch <cbfoch at charter.net>