[TR] An *oops* day, and a question about Aprons.

Randall tr3driver at ca.rr.com
Wed Oct 24 13:12:29 MDT 2007

> Anyways, I have a feeling there's no way to find out the truth,
> but does anyone have any thoughts on where to get more info?

One thing that might be interesting to look for : the TR3 had holes in the
inner wings (fenders) behind the front turn signal lamps.  The rear of the
lampholder actually stuck out into the wheel well to get covered by mud,
etc.

Because of the change in lamps, the 3A did not have holes, but had pressed
'dimples' instead.

Even if the apron was changed, it's unlikely the inner fenders would have
been changed just to eliminate those holes.  At best, they might have been
covered, but more likely they are still there if your car was originally a
'small mouth'.

Randall