[TR] Push or pull

TeriAnn Wakeman twakeman at razzolink.com
Wed Oct 24 06:49:12 MDT 2007

Nolan wrote:
> That would be the attitude I was referring to.
>
> I'd say best of luck to you, but with the way to act, to hell with you.

It is considered impolite to accuse others of being impolite on the list
then to cuss.  Actually cussing on the list is considered very impolite.

Perhaps it might be better to give the other person some slack and
assume one or both of you didn't understand the other and wasn't being
uppity or purposely obstreperous?

Your message, on the other hand is a type of intended flame that is
inappropriate for this list.  Nothing wrong with the occasional flame
war but please keep it clean.

Perhaps you just had a bad day and are overly sensitive and searching
for slights, real or imagined.  We all have bad days, but that is no
excuse for cussing someone on an open email list.

Learn to play politely with others

TeriAnn
Appointed official list mom in 1988