[TR] Push or pull

Michael Marr mmarr at notwires.com
Wed Oct 24 06:35:18 MDT 2007

John:

I can only speak for myself, but the list would be a lesser resource without
your insights.  I believe you are the only list member that was actively
involved (albeit primarily from the sales end) in the production of these
cars and I have found you to be a veritable fount of knowledge and lore
about the cars that we all love.  I am not sure where Nolan discerned
"attitude" in your original note, nor did I find your reply to be
provocative or offensive.  Maybe Nolan is having a bad day.  Anyway, stay
subscribed, please!

Mike