[TR] build date of TR3A

Fisher, Ed edwd at ti.com
Tue Oct 23 13:10:27 MDT 2007

"There were only about 3600 A's built in '57, starting in September with
TS 22014, to TS 25632.  Mine was commissioned in early-mid December (I
think it was around the 12th, but I don't recall the exact date) and
it's entirely possible yours was commissioned on the same day."

Wow, this means that my TR3A TS 22656L is actually a 1957 built car?
That is fantastic since I have always wanted a 1957 vehicle to match my
build date of 07/19/1957.  We are both 50 years old.  I had lamented
that it was a 1958 on the title, but after reading this digest for
years, waiting to start/finish the restoration on this Texas jewel, I
had secretly hoped that it was indeed a 1957.  The above numbers confirm
it.  That is fantastic.

Ed Fisher
Dallas, Texas