[TR] Points Q

tfansher at comcast.net tfansher at comcast.net
Tue Oct 23 10:50:43 MDT 2007

I started and ran the initial 20 minutes with just water in the system. Would do no harm and a lot easier if leaks show up and we're not throwing away coolant after the run up. There was some "stuff" in the water when we drained it and then added the coolant, water wetter, and NoRosion. No problems since.  I do have an electric  puller fan and the six bladed water pump, the air deflector, and the shrouded thermostat. I run at less than 185 degrees F in 90+ degree heat in Central Florida.
Tom
From: John Gillis <jgillis at tcd.ie>