[TR] Autumn classic.

tom white tswhitez123 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 22 08:17:03 MDT 2007

I attended the Autumn Classic car show in San Juan Batista yesterday.  A fine
car show.  It is the first time I have ever seen Nash Healeys in a show and
the first time I have seen two original Cobras in the same show.  Lots of well
prepped cars of all descriptions.  I wish I had taken my camera with me.

It was a good outing for my TR3A too.  It ran flawlessly there and back.
After 39 years I have it in a state I am satisfied with.  Although this winter
I plan to do a cam change and some maintenance items.

Does anyone have a referral for a good place in the south bay of San Francisco
to have TR3A leaf springs re-arced?

Best regards,
Tom