[TR] parts for dale

cbellish homefactsinspect at tampabay.rr.com
Mon Oct 22 07:53:32 MDT 2007

I havent posted much at all, mostly reading and learning. I use to own a 73
tr6 I sold to a follow in al.  Restoring another car and only had enough
room for 2 cars. And didnt want to push the patience of my neighbors.

With all this in mind I have a boat load of tr6 parts for sale. Not a fan of
ebay but that will be my last avenue. Some of the items follows:

Rebuilt diff

= shafts

gas tank

2 engines

camshafts

excellent shape sterring wheels

gages

dash boardl good driver condondion

manuls (bently, Haynes, and the electrical book)

misc interior pcs.

3 trannys all working (sorry no od)

lites, lenes

etc,ect,etc

call or em if interested in anything.

Also seats in great shapes no rust low back just need to be redone.

Chuck Bellish

Home Facts Inspections, Inc.

Phone: 727.580.2211

Email:  homefactsinspect at tampabay.rr.com