[TR] TR250 Running Problems

Doug Mathews mathews at uga.edu
Sun Oct 21 18:30:16 MDT 2007

I had a similar nagging problem that turned out to be clogged fuel
lines from the tank. Some bozo had dropped a golf ball in the tank
and all those little rubber bands came loose and even after I took
out the tank and cleaned it they were already in the fuel lines.  It
would run while then die. I disconnected the fuel lines on both ends
and took an air hose and blew back towards the tank and a hole lot of
little rubber bands blew out. No more problem with that!

Doug