[TR] Spitfire battery tray for a TR3?

Greg Gelhar ggelhar at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 21 16:07:34 MDT 2007

Hi Paul,

Looking in the British Victoria TR2/3/4 catalog, theirs does not have the
slots and simply fits between the hold down brackets. If the battery tray
you are watching fits between the brackets,all should be good. I had an
AMCO plastic tray (no slots) in my 1958 TR3A that fit and worked well. The
original drain tube from the battery box down thru the transmission tunnel
was worthless with the tray in place.

Go for it,

Greg Gelhar
1973 TR6