[TR] Moving up the British ladder.

Glenn A. Merrell StagByTriumph at tscusa.org
Sat Oct 20 12:18:17 MDT 2007

Kurt Johnson wrote:
> I'm close to buying an XJS.  As an addition, not a
> replacement for my TR6, heaven forbid.  Does anyone
> know a website/email list as good as this Triumph list
> for Jags?
Welcome to the club!  The best website is of course
http://www.jag-lovers.com.  There are over 60 thousand members.  Do
subscribe with a donation as this gives you access to more features of
the site.  The site is a treasure trove of information.

So which XJS?  V12, Cabrio,  tin top?

--
Glenn A. Merrell
Chairman, Triumph Stag Club USA (2007-2009)