[TR] Moving up the British ladder.

tom white tswhitez123 at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 20 10:11:38 MDT 2007

I have been considering the same thing.  I have turned down three of them thus
far for condition problems.

I have subscribed to:

v12-engine at jag-lovers.org

This list is all about the problems and fixes for the v12 engine.  On the jag
lovers web site www.jag-lovers.org there is a free book.  This book is an
accumulation of problems and fixes from the engine list.  The book is 736
pages long.

The problem with the v12 jag is that most of the problems that occur are
electrical.  There are more sensors and gadgets than you can imagine.  Not
being a whiz at electronics I am reconsidering my decision.

Best regards,
Tom