[TR] Upper A arms

Steve Ball banjonut at verizon.net
Tue Oct 16 20:51:50 MDT 2007

First, I want to say I appreciate everyone's response, both on and off-list,
about these broken parts.  Your inputs have been most helpful!

The arms that broke actually had some areas boxed in, and it looks like a
factory job, however both breaks occurred near the hole for the ball joint
bolt, in an area where there is no "boxing".  And yes, the spacer was
installed on the bolt, between the arms.   One arm had even been repaired
(welded), and it broke again right at the weld.

Steve

Message: 9