[TR] '09 VTR Announcement at Tfest also '07 SEVTR

Carl TR cfmtr3a at verizon.net
Mon Oct 15 12:54:57 MDT 2007

AT the rate I am going - my rebuild may (emphasize) MAY be done by then.
Much slower going back together than I thought it would.   but talk about a
trip.... 3000+ miles and that is only one way....
(figuring I would do some site seeing or visit relatives or get lost or...)

Also as much as I would like to go... I think I'll put the $600+ it would
cost to go to SEVTR into the project.   Maybe next year...