[TR] American Silverstone Magnesium Wheel Question

Tomislav Marincic tomislav.marincic at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 14 18:29:44 MDT 2007

Bill,

Check to see if your fake knockoffs are RH or LH thread. If RH, I may still have some cheesy gold-colored 2-eared knockoffs that fit. Years ago, I bought the last 30 or so from a closeout at "Mr Lugnuts" for my TR250, before I discovered that it had 3 LH thread wheels. The gold ones are not original, but they could probably be chromed. If I still have them, you can have them for the price of postage.

Let me know. Tom

"Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes" Henry David Thoreau

http://www.triumphowners.com/735