[TR] American Silverstone Magnesium Wheel Question

Steinman, Bill wsteinman at pogolaw.com
Sun Oct 14 16:32:51 MDT 2007

Just picked up a great set of four American Silverstone magnesium wheels for
my TR-250, and I'm *thrilled*!!!  However, like most wheels I've seen for
sale, they lack the dummy knock-offs that threat on to the wheel.  I know they
were forged from unobtainium, but by any chance does anyone have one or two
lying around that they'd be willing to sell to a die-hard 250 driver?
Alternatively, would anyone with experience be able to suggest a way to use
actual knock-offs (which I believe have a smaller ID than the threads on the
wheels) on the wheels?  Any wisdom is much appreciated.

Yay!

Bill S.

1968 TR-250
1968 MGC
1965 Sunbeam Tiger
1965 Austin Healey 3000 Mk III
2005 Lotus Elise

NOTICE: This communication may contain privileged or other confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient, or believe that you have
received this communication in error, please do not print, copy, retransmit,
disseminate, or otherwise use the information. Also, please indicate to the
sender that you have received this communication in error, and delete the copy
you received.

IRS CIRCULAR 230 Disclosure:  Under U.S. Treasury regulations, we are required
to inform you that any tax advice contained in this e-mail or any attachment
hereto is not intended to be used, and cannot be used, to avoid penalties
imposed under the Internal Revenue Code.

Thank you.