[TR] beading tabs between the panels

Geo & Kathleen Hahn ahwahnee at cybertrails.com
Mon Oct 8 07:09:29 MDT 2007

Correct, they 'were not too concerned' that we might encounter rust when
working on these cars 50 years later.

This of course was true of most auto mfgs in the 50s, 60s  & well beyond.

I don't think the small spaces crated by the beading tabs are a problem.
The wings pretty much crush together so the tabs are not effective spacers.
In any case most of our cars are not going to be driven in the worst of road
conditions (salt & mud) and in any case will tend to be kept cleaner that
most cars.

Geo