[TR] Triumphs Digest, Vol 1, Issue 232

terryrs at comcast.net terryrs at comcast.net
Wed Oct 3 16:19:01 MDT 2007

> > Right but without flow between the water pump and the heater
> > core the water in the heater core will remain at room
> > temperature except for radiant heat, which would be slow.
> > And as it warms reasonably in time with my gauge moving it
> > must be flowing and therefore the thermostat is at least
> > partially open.

Wait a minute...wait a minute...wait a minute....  You mean the heater core DOES get above room temperature?

And now I think about it, if the heater core heats the room, how could the heater core ever be other than the room temperature?

Gad, that's why I studied English and not Engineering.

:o)

Terry Smith, '59 TR3A
New Hampshire