[TR] Joe's Weeping Pushrod Tubes

N197TR4 at cs.com N197TR4 at cs.com
Wed Oct 3 07:22:28 MDT 2007

Joe Laurito,

There is one short Craftsmen socket in my set that has a nice stepdown radius
that just fits the push rod tube. You likely have something like this, too.

I put that in place and tap several times until I feel that I have swaged the
material.

There are two materials, aluminum and steel, that were used for pushrod tubes
and I think the alloy is the bigger offender.

As Uncle Jack says, there is also JB Weld and Loctite Green....perhaps this
can be done in combination with the Craftsmen socket.

See you at the Glen in 2008.

Joe A

   </HTML>