[TR] FW: Best Book for TR Restorers?

Jim Bauder jimbpps at cox.net
Tue Oct 2 16:41:06 MDT 2007

The book that I used almost exclusively for my TR3 restoration almost 10 years
ago was the 'TRA Judging Standard and Restoration Guide'. Of course I was going
for maximum originality! This book is available on line now I believe from TRA.
It certainly is well worth having if you care at all about originality.

Regards,

Jim
Jim Bauder
480-309-9525