[TR] Tr4 generator redux

Steven Newell steven at newellboys.com
Mon Oct 1 17:25:19 MDT 2007

Bob Labuz wrote:

>The top is an original AMCO I got on EBAY. NOS and NIB. Real nice top, great fit but believe it or not the car seems louder with the top and windows up than with just the tonneau.

I believe that. Every fall or bad spell of weather when I have a reason
to put the top up, I'm alarmed at how loud the car is. What is that
sound? Is the engine on it's last leg? Then the rain stops, or I find my
warmest coat and a good hat, and I take the top off again -- and the car
sounds just perfect.

Steven Newell
Littleton, CO USA
'62 TR4 x 2