[TR] [Spits] Over Drive Question ????

TR250Driver at aol.com TR250Driver at aol.com
Wed Nov 28 09:34:37 MST 2007

In a message dated 11/28/2007 9:46:26 AM Eastern Standard Time,
ptegler at cablespeed.com writes:

> This forces the O/D
> drop out in 1st/2nd gears as the torque/drive can wreck the o/d in the lower
> and
> reverse gears.

Humm, The way things ended up with my GT6+ OD I have overdrive in 1st & 2nd,
reverse is locked out. I did not ask for it that way for it is for sure not
normal. We had trouble finding the bracket that goes up front on the early OD's.
I don't use OD in those gears but I thought about trying it out during
autocrossing.  I guess that would be a bad thing Huh? I have accidentally gone in a
few times. torque/drive ????
Darrell