[TR] Choke Cable Anchor - SU Carbs

Marty Clark marty.tr6 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 09:03:04 MST 2007

I discovered this morning that I have lost the anchor holding the choke
cable to the SU carbs. I discovered this when I pulled about a foot of choke
cable into the car when I went to start the car. This is the first time I've
tried to use the choke since before summer. I looked around to make sure it
had not just come off but it was nowhere to be found. I did not see one in
the big 3's catalogs. Any suggestions on where I can source one? I did
manage to get the 6 started and drive to work.

Marty Clark
Gilbert, AZ
1974 TR6 CF17352U
http://www.triumphowners.com/798