[TR] Charging Sytem Not Working - 74 TR6 - Fixed

BearTranserv at aol.com BearTranserv at aol.com
Sun Nov 25 14:02:22 MST 2007

In a message dated 11/20/2007 8:26:15 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,
jimmuller at rcn.com writes:

He!  Why not?  We got snowed on today.  O' course, we  don't live in
the desert sou'west.

--
Jim  Muller

I so, and we got snow last night!

Robert B.  Houston
Texan in New Mexico

63 TR4

As he stared at her ample  bosom, he daydreamed of the dual Stromberg
carburetors in his vintage  Triumph, highly functional yet pleasingly formed,
perched prominently on top of  the intake manifold, aching for experienced
hands, the small knurled caps of the  oil dampeners begging to be inspected and
adjusted as described in chapter seven  of the shop manual.