[TR] Tr3a in a movie

William Brewer bbrewer at tvwireless.net
Thu Nov 22 16:17:48 MST 2007

      I watched "Flywheel" last year and did a list posting. It was a
low budget film by a Christian church and was their first movie
attempt. I am a Christian and enjoyed it, but it is really corny. For
a non-believer to watch it and enjoy it might be difficult.
      On a lighter note, I was watching "It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad
World" and I saw a TR3 in one of the scenes towards the end of the
movie. You have to watch quick though.

      Bill Brewer
      Tehachapi, CA

Message: 3