[TR] Lock Stop Adjustments

DLylis at aol.com DLylis at aol.com
Tue Nov 20 18:58:15 MST 2007

In a message dated 11/20/2007 8:41:40 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
dorpaul at negia.net writes:

Also, I've been doing all of this  adjustment with the front jacked up and
wheels off.  Is that  ok?

Paul,
Although I am certainly not the authority on this, I do know that your
steering geometry is not correct with the wheel hanging off the suspension
unladen.  The manual indicates that this adjustment should be done with the  weight
on the wheels with the front wheels sitting on a platen that  indicates the
degrees from straight ahead; in other words, an alignment  machine.

David  Lylis
69 TR6 CC26160L
60 TR3A TS74461LO