[TR] Sway Bar Update

Bob Danielson 75TR6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Sat Nov 17 12:45:49 MST 2007

My Sway Bar saga just keeps getting worse.....how can something so simple
cause so much stress....pun intended! I just updated my site
(http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org/SwayBar.htm ) with some pictures to show
what happens when you have the wrong components and then install them wrong.
Can you say cracked bracket?!? Basically a 7/8" sway bar requires different
brackets and different end links then the stock sway bar. The problem is I
can't find any catalog that actually tells you that or lists the end link as
being for a 7/8" bar. I can find complete kits but not individual
components. Time to call Richard Good and TRF to see if they have what I
need. Bob Lang sent a great link (http://tinyurl.com/3e2tmj) that talks
about the correct way to determine end link length.

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U
Running w/ Throttle Body Injection
http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org