[TR] Oldest Triumph club

Andy Graybeal andygraybeal at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 15 13:00:57 MST 2007

Hi, people

Ever since I've been a member of the Triumph Travelers Sports Car
Club, the word was that our club was the longest continuously active
club in the U.S. having been founded in 1958 in what is now known as
Silicon Valley. As you can deduce, we are observing our 50th
anniversary and hosting the 2008 Triumphest at Lake Tahoe.

Before I go out  on a limb with our "pedigree", I want to point out
that I didn't say "oldest" because I'm sure earlier clubs were
formed. The distinction being that we have been active "continuously"
for these 50 years.

Can anyone speak with authority on this subject?

All the best,

Andy Graybeal
President elect, Triumph Travelers Sports Car Club

triumphtravlelers.org