[TR] TR3A fuel gauge brass nuts

cfisher at borgwarner.com cfisher at borgwarner.com
Sun Nov 11 14:30:36 MST 2007

"I'm going on memory here, but I believe those are 8-36 threads. "

I can get a pack of 50 brass nuts in 8-36 from McMaster Carr for under $8.
Anyone have proof for or against the 8-36 thread for the terminal posts on the
back of a TR3 fuel gauge? The thread gauge I tried didn't have a 36 thread per
inch thingy.

Cheers,
Curt

Visit: CurtFisherRacing.com
"When you're racing it's life. Anything that happens before or after, is just
waiting." Steve McQueen ~ LeMans