[TR] TR3A fuel gauge brass nuts

Greg Gelhar ggelhar at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 11 00:38:31 MST 2007

Curt,

I'm going on memory here, but I believe those are 8-36 threads. The guy
running the tool & die shop where I used to work had the right thread tap
and re-did some 6-32 nuts for me. That might be an option for you.

Greg Gelhar
1973 TR6
1980 TR8
Osseo, MN    .

> Subject: [TR] TR3A fuel gauge brass nuts
>
> Dear list,
> Anyone have a broken TR3 fuel gauge you'd sell for $10 bucks or so? I just
> need the brass nuts (three of them) off the terminal posts.<snip> I went
through all the small hardware drawers at work and couldn't find a match.