[TR] Lightening and Balancing TR6 whirly bits (Tony Gordon)

Wayne Lee motorcarriage at charter.net
Sun Nov 11 09:33:33 MST 2007

 Hi Tony,
    There's one of the only places I know in the country producing steel
cranks for TR's
and other custom applications, and it's right up in your area. It's called
Moldex Crankshaft
Co. in Dearborn,MI. I don't know about reworking a Crank, but they're
obviously capable
if not willing.
Here's a link to a guy in the UK that sold a used Moldex Steel Crank. Looks
great, would
love to have one for my TR4 project.
http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/classifieds/253634.htm

Cheers,