[TR] Engine noise B-25

Nolan foxtrapper at aceweb.com
Thu Nov 8 09:36:21 MST 2007

Every year or two the B-17 and a B-25 come to the airport near me.  It's
heavenly, as I'm on their flight path, and for a few days I get a bomber
flying low over my house every couple of hours, even through the night.

The first year was the best, as they were extremely low.  I was running
around like a nut-case, having never seen the likes of this before, and
managed to catch one of their attention.  The pilot of the B-25 leaned out
of the window to wave at me as he passed by.