[TR] Ballast resistors and Electronic ignition

Wayne Lee motorcarriage at charter.net
Tue Nov 6 18:15:40 MST 2007

Ed,
    That was carcasm, tongue and  cheek, or maybe just a retorical answer to
the Electronic Ignition issue. I've sold a few 76 TR6 Tune Up Kits.  It's
just that I knew someone would enligten him very soon.  How did I know it
would be Randall?.I was expecting some activity after that!.
The 12 Volt source for taking the inline Ballast Resistor out of the loop
only involved removing the white and yellow
wire (Power Source for ignition System) from one spaded terminal on the
starter relay and slipping it on the switchable 12 Volt spare power source
on the
Fusebox. (probably about 2 " away,)  Thanks for making sure I'm OK.

Cheers,
Wayne
58 TR3
64 TR4