[TR] Triumphs Digest, Vol 1, Issue 321

JmyB at aol.com JmyB at aol.com
Mon Nov 5 21:48:41 MST 2007

In a message dated 11/4/2007 10:20:10 AM Pacific Standard Time,
triumphs-request at autox.team.net writes:

I have  just returned from a week long trip into So. Ca.  The TR ran like  a
dream the entire trip.  .......

I  took 101 south and came back on the I-5.

    Took a similar trip in the family TR6 coupla years  ago...101 south
following the coast from Tillamook Oregon to Ventura Calif with  an extra side trip
or two over the coast mountains...what a blast. The roads  freshly paved,
some not yet striped...I can still smell the break pads. They  must be Ca's way
of weeding out the lower end of the gene pool, the speed limits  are the same
as any other stretch of two lane road I came upon.
    Also came back I-5, must be something in the salt air  along the coast
that helps them run so well.

Jim B. '74 TR6