[TR] Exhaust notes (off topic?)

Tom Note tom628 at verizon.net
Sat Nov 3 21:47:02 MST 2007

That Merlin sound is instantly recognizable, and just exudes a feeling of
raw power and speed.
 I have an icon on my opening screen that I open every once in a while that
plays the sound of a P51 approaching, overhead, and receding into the
distance. Only 8 seconds, and I don't remember where I got it, but I had to
save it.  Beautiful.

Tom