[TR] TR6 Hardtop Installation

Joe Burlein supertr6 at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 1 06:29:59 MST 2007

Yes there was. I have one on my car right now. (Picked up a mildly used
one cheap a few years ago. Just cost me gas to drive to Georgia!) You
still have to remove the soft top rear fastener however. What the soft
top/hard top boot cover does is hold up the soft top so it doesn't
"rest" on the wheel arches. It fastens to the normal soft top boot cover
points and then to the snaps that should be in place on the hardtop
itself. If anyone needs pix of it, let me know.

Joe
72 TR6