[TR] odd tr4 restoring prob

CarlSereda at aol.com CarlSereda at aol.com
Tue Jul 31 18:44:00 MDT 2007

Hi Alan,
Good to hear from you.. I've had to start telling folks "it's not the
destination... it's the journey" (but really.. wishing I could drive my TR4 the
re!).
In my latest quest I've found 3 versions of the upper TR4/4A valances.
Attached is detailed photo of my TR(?) valance from a wrecking yard next to
Allen H's known original TR4 valance. Allen's brackets are 1/2" higher above
wiring hole and that's where I'm moving my brackets.
Thanks for the tip on the spire locations - that's exactly what I'll do there.
ps; the little front parking light fixtures not that easy to find 'good used'
- I could
use a better pair as well - maybe people will see this and
get those TR4 FRONT PARKING LIGHTS up for sale! eh?
Cheers,
Carl
'63 TR4 since - it's the journey!