[TR] (no subject)

Bob Danielson 75TR6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Tue Jul 31 15:35:00 MDT 2007

Their site says "Triumph-owners should check if they need a connection for a
mechanical rev.counter, as a 123\GB does not offer this." which to me says
that there's no mechanical tach connection. I also saw a few guys with these
at VTR and they had converted to an electronic tach. But everyone I've
talked to who has one loves them. I was considering one before going the TBI
route and my distributor is now the stock pedestal, a custom mounting plate,
Chrysler electronics and a Jeep cap! Not very original at all....LOL

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U
Running w/ Throttle Body Injection
http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org