[TR] TR3 Tire Sizes

William Brewer bbrewer at tvwireless.net
Sun Jul 29 19:15:35 MDT 2007

      I am back to the perennial question of tires and tires sizes
for a TR3. My last set were Michelin 165-15's that were more
expensive that I would have liked. The only 165-15's that I find on
tirerack.com are Kumhos for $32 each. The local tire buffoons what
$65 each for the same Kumhos mounted & balanced. My best friend says
use Vredesteins or something like that. Another TR friend got a set
of Cooper Metrics.
      Any other online tire sources with TR3 sizes?
      What's the usual consensus these days. I should have paid more
attention with what has recently been posted on the list.

      TIA,

      Bill Brewer
      Tehachapi, CA
      1960 TR3A