[TR] odd tr4 restoring prob

CarlSereda at aol.com CarlSereda at aol.com
Sun Jul 29 18:54:27 MDT 2007

Geo,
I'll send you a photo of what I mean.. maybe you'll recognize my problem
since you R&R'd your TR4 grill recently. This is my second valance replacement
on
this car .. I tossed my original mangled one back in '78 - that's where the
answer might have been.
Out to my garage for a photo or two..
Carl

<< I recall no alignment problem there when I R&Red the grille & lights for   c
leaning.  Is your issue with the 'parking lights' (the little ones up in   the
corner) or the turn signal flashers (the bigger one lower down)?  Is it   possi
ble that the bracket location changed when they went with the larger   (plastic
) turn signal lights in mid-64?    Geo >>