[TR] Taps & Dies

THOMAS FANSHER tfansher at comcast.net
Sat Jul 28 08:20:18 MDT 2007

My theory is I'm not sure which taps,dies, or even drill bits I'll use the
most on any given project.
So I just buy the inexpensive set and use them. When one breaks I replace it
with a high quality one since it seems to have been one I would use more. I
also have the sizes used less frequently that the cheaper ones serve the
purpose.
Dave, great meeting you and welcoming you to the Single Malt Society.
Tom
61 TR3A
62 TR4
73 Stag