[TR] Head Gasket for TR3A - smooth up or down

Allan Reich areich at telus.net
Thu Jul 26 17:52:38 MDT 2007

Geo
The first failure was #4 between #3 and #4,  and the second was both #3
and #4 .. between #3 and #4.
I forgot to mention that because of my overheating, I did fabricate a
"Geo Hahn Air Dam" out of aluminum.  It didn't help much, so I think my
problems are deeper than a little air.  I am going to take off the
nose-piece and remove the rad and get it taken apart and cleaned (or
rebuilt).
Allan