[TR] VTR Ramblings, 3900 miles round trip

Glenn A. Merrell StagByTriumph at tscusa.org
Tue Jul 24 17:14:54 MDT 2007

Joe Curry wrote:
> Glenn,
> I have to say that Detroit is far from the middle of the country.  It is in
> fact in the north and still over 2000 miles from me in Southern AZ.
>
> Joe C.

Gee, they are still in Eastern Time Zone  =-O

Ah Geography, who needs it  :-[

Well anyway,  for us it is a bit more than half way between Denver and
the east coast.  Right about 1200 plus miles so if the weather sucks, we
will drive it in one real long day ... just like driving to Dallas which
was 1180.

We will get that sorted when we drive to Bronte Park Ontario, 1500 miles
one way.

Anyone going to Triumphest this year in Laughlin NV??  We are planning
on it, with some more Stagtivities for all you West Coast drivers.

That ought to put the miles for our shows this year somewhere over 9000
miles for the year, not including local drives ...

Probably half of what Herman drives in his TR250

--
Glenn A. Merrell
Chairman, Triumph Stag Club USA (2007-2009)