[TR] test, likely still have AOL problems

ZinkZ10C at aol.com ZinkZ10C at aol.com
Tue Jul 24 17:06:55 MDT 2007

In a message dated 7/24/07 6:03:15 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
tr3driver at ca.rr.com writes:

<< Here's another riddle for you though : What does it mean when people stay  w
ith the worst ISP in the history of the Internet ?   >>

AOL has been good for my uses since 95, only recently it has had issues with
HTML advertising that can't be shut off.  Seems the new TR software accepts
and strips off HTML.

Reasons to stay.

Long established e mail addresses, yes people from 6 years ago have contacted
me.

7 e mail addresses allow for separation of e mail topics without any mail
program setup.

7 email addresses on one account allow me to give one to Mom so she can e
mail me / check pictures from Mars from her computer while I'm at work and I ca
use AOL when at my house.

Impervious to e mail viruses that grab your address book or worse.

Past that I'd be gone by now.

Harold