[TR] VTR trips

Bob Danielson 75TR6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Tue Jul 24 16:08:15 MDT 2007

Bud Rolofson (sp?) installed one on his TR6 back in '99 before he made the
trip from Colorado to Maine for VTR1999.  What's cleaver about his is that
he installed the stalk control arm on the right side of his steering column
behind the high beam arm. Then he had the plastic steering column housing
for a car with overdrive, turned it upside down and used it to cover the
cruise stalk arm. So when you sit in his driver's seat, it looks perfect: on
the left is his blinker and overdrive stalks and on the right, his high beam
and cruise.

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U
Running w/ Throttle Body Injection