[TR] VTR trips

Jack W. Drews vinttr4 at geneseo.net
Tue Jul 24 14:24:33 MDT 2007

Sorry I couldn't make it to VTR this year, but I did a related activity.

I have very long legs and driving the TR6 on long interstate trips is
borderline painful to my throttle leg. I spent those days on the
installation of a cruise control -- a commercially available Audiovox
unit that sell for $129 retail or about $90 on eBay. It takes some
ingenuity to do it, but its appearance is not overly obtrusive and it
works wonderfully. It would work on the whole TR range, TR2 to TR6.

Somebody else installed a cruise of some sort but I don't remember
who. If there is enough interest I'll try to create a way to show
pictures, etc.

uncle jack