[TR] VTR Ramblings, 3900 miles round trip

pethier at comcast.net pethier at comcast.net
Tue Jul 24 10:50:04 MDT 2007

> I did however get the Autocross 1st place in Class - Modified - an empty
> victory won with no competition.

Nope, not an empty victory.  You beat all the conventioneers with modified cars who did not show up at the autocross to oppose you.  The idea of bringing a sports car to a sports-car convention and not running the autocross seems very strange to me.

Then again, the idea of bringing a sports car to a sports-car convention and not running the TSD rally seems very strange to some other folks.  Different strokes.

--
Phil Ethier  West Side  Saint Paul Minnesota  USA
1962 Triumph TR4 CT2846L, 1992 Saturn SL2, 1993 Suburban,