[TR] Door adjustment

John Mitchell jmitch at snet.net
Sun Jul 22 10:09:31 MDT 2007

Hi Brian, I used a floor jack with a 2X4 on the saddle to support the
back end of the door while I fiddled with adjustment.  It really is
trial and error and it's not a fast and easy job.  It took me at least 4
hours per door, mostly because I'm a perfectionist.(not a good thing to
be with a Triumph:).  John Mitchell 76 TR6