[TR] The TR6 snap thing

Phil Bacon pboldtrix at juno.com
Thu Jul 19 09:39:54 MDT 2007

-- "jim hearn" <jimhearn1 at comcast.net> wrote:
Has anyone come up with a good solution to the black plastic male snaps
breaking especially in cold weather but even in warm weather?  I avoided
matching them up with metal females but they seem to break with the same
regularity when mated up with plastic females.  I thought a black metal male
would be ideal but so far have not been able to locate such a thing.

Try going to a good upholstery shop for boats and autos....they should have
metal ones, or know where to get them.....