[TR] The TR6 snap thing

jim hearn jimhearn1 at comcast.net
Thu Jul 19 08:55:55 MDT 2007

Has anyone come up with a good solution to the black plastic male snaps
breaking especially in cold weather but even in warm weather?  I avoided
matching them up with metal females but they seem to break with the same
regularity when mated up with plastic females.  I thought a black metal male
would be ideal but so far have not been able to locate such a thing.